Sunday, May 2, 2010

Videos of El Salvador

The Foundation for Self-Sufficiency in Central America is now becoming "EcoViva" and has created some beautiful new videos about the work La Coordinadora is doing in the Bajo Lempa. My parents happened to be visiting while Spencer Stoner, this amazing videographer, was present to film the raw footage, so they´re featured in one of the videos--and another one is centered around the youth program. Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/user/VivaEcoViva

(I´m the random gringa in a couple of the shots...)

I´ll write more about the crazy and wonderful kids that have been coming to Emandal for the past three weeks, musings on chewing through Thoreau again 10 years after my first time reading him, and other random adventures when I can focus to write it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment